Journalist (Courts) – AAP
Five years in journalism including the past year as a full-time court reporter.
Previous experience in breaking news, politics, crime, consumer tech and – having completed an AAP cadetship – sport and finance.
Some recent work:
- Victims and dam operator in ‘furious agreement’ over Qld flood payout (SMH)
- Federal Court dismisses Qantas workers’ sick leave bid (New Daily)
- Perth businessman files defamation lawsuit after ‘off-topic’ chat in Slack channel (7News)
- Rapist admits murdering missing man, soliciting shooting of partner in court (SMH)
- Barman Jye Parker suing Bar Beach Bowling Club over beer keg explosion (Daily Telegraph)